- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day
- Recognize that positive change rarely happens overnight
- Accept the fuck-ups, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation on the planet
- Appreciate the people in your life
- Look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night
And pay no worship to the garish sun. — William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet (via purplebuddhaproject)
Anonymous asked: neil im feeling suicidal and i think i might actually do it today... i just wanted to say that your one of my biggest inspirations on youtube. You taught me how to be happy. You taught me that things get better. You've helped me in many ways that i cant even list right now im grateful for what you have done for me along with other youtubers. I just cant thank you enough Neil. You taught me many things unlike my mom. i just cant thank you enough goodbye Neil.
I’m 100% serious, please do not leave messages like this anonymously on tumblr.
If you’re feeling suicidal, please reach out for help.
- Chat anonymously with an Active Listener: 7 Cups of Tea
- Live Chats: crisischat.org (2pm-2am ET) or imalive.org
- National Eating Disorders Association or 1–800–931–2237
- S.A.F.E. Alternatives for Stopping Self Abuse or 1–800-DONT-CUT (366–8288)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline or 1–800–273-TALK (8255) or en Espanol
- The Trevor Project (LGBT crisis intervention) or 1-866-488-7386
- Rape Abuse & Incest National Network or 800-656-HOPE (4673)
Gotta boost the signal, Mal. Gotta boost the signal.